It’s never too early to begin celebrating Christmas! Starting this weekend, we will be holding our Family Christmas weekends, every Saturday and Sunday from now until December 23rd. It’s a great way to see the Village all dressed up for the season, and participate in some fun Victorian holiday traditions. So how will the Village be celebrating this year?
- Sing along to traditional Victorian Christmas carols
- Trim a Christmas tree
- See a history actors’ performance about Christmases past
- Enjoy roasted chestnuts, mincemeat tarts, apple cider, and flaming puddings
- Listen to Christmas tunes played live by our talented interpreters
- Experience a horse drawn wagon ride
- Browse our gift shop for artisan Christmas ornaments and pieces