Happy fall! The leaves are changing, the air is getting cool, and Halloween is just around the corner! That can only mean one thing, our Howling Hootenanny event is almost here! On October 20th and 21st, and the 27th and the 28th, we will have having a fun Halloween themed event especially for kids!
So what will be going on during this howling good time?
- Be amazed at exciting performances on the main stage (11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.)
- Get up close and personal at the Creepy Creature Meet & Greet (12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- Dare yourself to enter the Haunted Maze (12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- Trick-or-Treat around the Village!
- Try your hand at the Apple Sling Shot (12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.) *Weather Permitting
- Listen in on spooky pioneer superstitions
- Explore the mini-maze!